Argentine painter, born in 1946 in olive trees. Their formation and activities are mainly of ceramist. From 1960 to 1965, he/she studied at the National School of ceramics of Buenos Aires. He/She attended the Association of encouragement of fine arts in 1965 and from 1967 to 1969, was devoted to the teaching of ceramics in his hometown.
In 1969 he/she obtained a scholarship from the Italian Government to study history of art at the University of Perugia. He/She lived for some time in Rome, where he/she worked with the Group Form Factory. Since then has traveled and lived in many places: in 1972 Dusseldorf, Paris and Crete in 1973, and in 1975 in Pondichderry (India). He/She has made numerous murals, above all in Gran Canaria, which was definitively established in 1976.
In 1981, he/she founded and directed the center of ceramic art in the Canaries and in 1983 he/she was elected member of the International Academy of Geneva ceramic.
His sculpture, based on technical potters, with cooked, engobes, oxides, or other materials, like steel and iron, is based on forms primitive and elementary, totemic, variety of textures.