Moroccan architect, born in Casablanca in 1945. In 1972 he/she obtained the title of architect specializing in urban planning. It works in the Studio of Hamoniau, Gages, Gobert and Buffi between 1964 and 1972. Complete their studies at the school of fine arts of Paris during the years 1966-1972. Two years later he/she opened his own office. From 1986 he/she works alongside Alan Levitt in major projects of the study.
He works as a photographer in 1969 and 1975. Between 1977 and 1984 he/she teaches as Professor of architecture at the École National de Ponts et Chausees, during 1985 and 1986 at the École d¨Architecture Lyon and since 1987 at the École d¨Architecture Paris-Tolblac, as well as being a visiting professor and lecturer at the universities of Quebec, in Montreal and Karlsruhe.Entre its wide production noteworthy: the Palacio de Justice of Draguignan (1978-1983); a school of hospitality in Saint Quay-Portrieux (1986-1988); homes in Villejuif (1986-1992); the center of International Conference in Quai Branly in Paris (1989); In addition to the urban projects for the Northern District of Antwerp (1990) and the district from the Porte de Saint - Cloud and Porte d´Italie (1990-1992).
BRU, e. & Matthew, J.L.-contemporary European architecture. Barcelona, Gustavo Gili, 1987.
CHEMETOFF, a.-Yves Lion. Barcelona, Gustavo Gili, 1992.
PICCINATO, g.-contemporary architecture in France. Barcelona, 1969